Everyone loves watching this film! The photo above (credit: Katie Mars) was taken at our sold-out, opening night screening at the Indie Memphis Film Festival in 2015.
SEE THE KEEPERS: Inside the Zoo has its national release on September 13th. Here's how you can watch the film.
1. Digital downloads. You can pre-order your digital download now on iTunes and Vimeo On Demand. The film will be available via other digital distribution platforms, as well. Check back soon for details.
2. Home Video DVDs. In the days leading up to the release date, we will link to our online store where you can purchase DVDs for home use.
3. Educational DVDs. If you are an educational institution (such as a zoo, school, college, or university) or a community organization, you can purchase a DVD with an educational license to show in classrooms to your students and other constituents, or you can host free community screenings. Please contact us for more information.
4. Zoo Gift Shops. We are encouraging zoo members to ask their zoo's gift shop managers to carry DVDs of SEE THE KEEPERS so visitors can become more aware of the important work of zookeepers! This is a great way to support the mission of your zoo, because zoos will receive proceeds from each sale. If you are in charge of purchasing for your zoo's gift shop, please contact our national sales director, Craig Van Gorp at Virgil Films & Entertainment to inquire about carrying DVDs of SEE THE KEEPERS in your store. Email Craig or call him directly at (770) 499-1669.
5. Fundraising Partnerships. Are you a member of a zookeeper association? We are considering ways to partner with local AAZK chapters to help you raise money for your programs. Please take this 2 question survey to let us know how you want to be involved.